Friday, October 16, 2015

It Goes

Keeping up with the daily writing, and chipping away at that deficit.  I even bought a mini-keyboard that I can use to write on the train...managed to do 260 words that way between last night and this morning's commutes, so now I only owe 265 words.

Still need to do my writing for today, but overall I'm feeling fairly positive about my progress on the book.  I'm worried the beginning needs a little tightening, and the relationship between Bryn & Mer a little emphasizing, but I guess I can fix that in post.

Also, I just followed up with another agency regarding my submission.  If you have to follow up you pretty much know you're going to get rejected; still, never hurts to try.

Anyway, must get back to my job.  Miles to go before I sleep.

In more ways than one.


Working Title: Damnatio Memoriae
Word Count: 10,849
Writing Mode: I broke 10k!

No comments:

Post a Comment